Support Circular Economy Month & Waste Reduction Week in Canada through social media using the 2022 campaign hashtags #CircularEconomyMonth and #WasteReductionWeek.
Make sure to follow us to keep up to date with all the exciting initiatives that are going on throughout October.
You can find us on all social media platforms shown below. Click the icons to visit our channels!
Social Media Tips
Planning a social media campaign is a great way to get involved in #CircularEconomyMonth and #WasteReductionWeek. Here's some tips for an engaging campaign:
- Schedule posts to align with the weekly themes of Circular Economy Month, and the Waste Reduction Week's daily themes.
- Share promotional materials such as posters, banners, and infographics.
- Hosting an event? Create a Facebook event and register your event on our events page so we can help promote!
- Swapping out single-use straws for reusables? Recently purchase a new reusable water bottle or coffee mug? Show-off what you are doing to reduce waste. We'll be featuring #CircularEconomyMonth and #WasteReductionWeek champions throughout the campaign.
- Take the Food Waste Pledge and/or make a proclamation. Share your efforts on social media to encourage others to join.
- Use hashtags #CircularEconomyMonth and #WasteReductionWeek and tag us (Instagram: @CircularEconomyMonth, Twitter: @CEMonthCanada, Facebook: Circular Economy Month & Waste Reduction Week in Canada, LinkedIn: Circular Economy Month | Waste Reduction Week in Canada) in posts so we can see and help spread the word.